Stretching your playground budget:
Here are a few ideas to help make the most of your hard-earned funds. As an example, here’s how your funding will normally break down with a typical turn-key project:
- Sales promotions- Make sure that you’re able to take advantage of any of several substantial sales taking place throughout the year. Discounts range from 20%-30% & may include free items!!
- Community Build-The next largest portion of your budget is given to installation. We can provide the option to supervise your project if you have a committed group of volunteers willing to donate their weekend, tools, & their sweat (only consider for projects >$14000)
- Self-install- Playland offers detailed instructions intended for the layman with no experience installing playground equipment. Our industry partners choose Playland for their explicit instructions and ease of installation.
- Lease Option- Installment payment options are available for those with cashflow variances. This is a suitable alternative to Phased-in projects.
- DIY mulch/in-fill & borders- We’ll let you know how much mulch is necessary to meet today’s safety standards so you can shop your local providers. Borders are largely just a containment for your in-fill and there are several options that can be purchased locally including: wood, conduit, rubber, playground timbers.
If you are located in Georgia/Alabama/Tennessee/North Carolina and would like additional advice as to making the most of an existing budget, please contact us at www.korkat.com